Friday, June 15, 2007

(Almost) nothing to say

Sometimes there's just a lull in Second Life activities, gentle readers. Sometimes I don't do anything blogworthy for days. I know this is a terrible thing, but it happens, especially in summer.

I had a meeting with one of my bosses at Activ8. Is that blogworthy? Probably not. But it was a good meeting, and I'm not resigning from Activ8. For the most part, I will stay on as a substitute DJ. I saw the new pub. I like the Activ8 Club just fine, but the Activ8 Pub is much more my kind of place, except it's still too big.

I had a counselling session, meaning me as counsellor with a client. Is that blogworthy? Not really, even though it was the first in a long time, but I'm certainly glad to be able to practise my skills. I do that with a volunteer gig in first life, but SL sessions are actually more similar to first life face-to-face sessions than first life hotline phone calls are.

I bought two CDs tonight, one really old (The Who Sings My Generation) and one fairly new (Show Your Bones by Yeah Yeah Yeahs). Is that blogworthy? Not in the least! But you should still come to the Velvet on Monday nights to hear me stream tunes. I play good stuff, and sometimes can even fulfill a request!

Here's something at least semi-blogworthy: on Wednesday, Patrice and I celebrated eight months of marriage. I have to admit, it wasn't really a celebration. She's still working like a dog on her terraform project. But we're still together, when we can be, and still committed to each other.

I'll try to do something interesting between now and the next blog entry. Meanwhile at least you know I haven't died or given up on posting. Ciao, babies!

No comments: